└───liblfds711 ├───inc │ └───liblfds711 │ lfds711_list_addonly_singlylinked.h └───src └───llfds711_list_addonly_singlylinked lfds711_list_addonly_singlylinked_link.c
void lfds711_list_as_link_start( struct lfds711_list_as_state *lass, struct lfds711_list_as_element *lase, void *key, void *value, struct lfds711_liblfds_prng_state *ps );
struct lfds711_list_as_state *lass
- A pointer to an initialized struct lfds711_list_as_state.
struct lfds711_list_as_element *lase
- A pointer to a struct lfds711_list_as_element.
- A void pointer of user data which will be used as the key for this element.
- A void pointer of user data which will be used as the data for this element.
struct lfds711_liblfds_prng_state *ps
- A pointer to an initialized struct lfds711_liblfds_prng_state.
This function sets key and value into lase, and then links lase as the start of the list.
If a list is ordered (which is to say, key_compare_function was passed into lfds711_list_as_init and only lfds711_list_as_link_ordered has been used to link new elements) and lfds711_list_as_link_start is used to insert an out-of-order element, then the list will be broken. You were warned.