So, I was working away at SMR, debugging the new implementation, then work became ultra busy for a long time (like, minimum twelve hour days) and I lost my mental state.
What I’ve decided to do for now is strip out the SMR stuff, and the benchmark tool, *and just get a release out*.
I’ve just done the necessary and the test application has just passed under debug.
I no longer have access to an ARM platform, but I’ve ordered (tried to order – Amazon foiled my best efforts) a quad-core Pi, and I’ve applied to the GCC compile farm, to get access to 64 bit ARM and POWER.
So for now, it’ll be Windows and Linux, 32 bit and 64 bit, user-mode and kernel-mode. The Linux build in theory works for Android too, but not tested – I’ll set up a build platform for that, but not yet.
So now – I need to make everything build and pass its tests on all platforms, polish the code (need a good polish – been so much work everywhere for so long) and then write the docs.