Work getting done

Tzo!

Coded all day.

Have the new test and benchmark app to the point it compiles.

Still need to do some key work, but it’s an important step.

Importantly, I realised I’d made a huge blunder all along in test and benchmark – I use in test and in benchmark liblfds data structures, the list in particular.

I can’t do that, because liblfds is designed to offer data structures to the extent your system offers atomics; so you might not *have* the list.

In fact, the test and benchmark code needs to use single threaded data structures throughout.

This means I need to put some of the single-threaded data structure (stds) library data structures in the test and benchmark library.

I also need to introduce versioning on the stds code in liblfds, so multiple released can be compiled in the same project.

I finish my current contract work on Tuesday, and I’ll be taking a few years off, so the next release will come reasonable soon – few months tops.