Next Release Status / New Features
A list of new features present in the next release.
- 7th June 2016 - fixed missing LFDS720_PAL_ATOMIC_DWCAS macro for GCC >= 4.1.2 to GCC < 4.7.3.
- 7th June 2016 - first pass at ARM64 support.
- 10th June 2016 - new data structure, unbounded single producer single consumer queue
- 10th June 2016 - libtest is *almost* now bare C89 (one use of bsearch and one use of qsort)
- 10th June 2016 - now have an x86 Windows XP VM, for running test and benchmark
- 1st August 2016 - IA64 support on Windows for DWCAS data structures (freelist, stack, ringbuffer, queue (unbounded, many, many))
- 3rd August 2016 - SMR back in, along with SMR freelist, queue (unbounded, many, many) and stack
- 8th October 2016 - ARM64 support for GCC 4.6.0 and later
- 10th October 2016 - freelist and stack support singlethreaded (non-atomic) operations
- 1st December 2016 - added unbounded, single/single queue
- 1st December 2016 - added epoch based garbage collection
- 1st January 2017 - added hazard pointer based garbage collection
- 1th Feb 2017 - adding ordered singly-linked list