A page for people and companies who've helped with liblfds.
- Ian Rickards from ARM Ltd., for providing an account on a very nice quad-core Linux on ARM machine, which enabled the ARM port.
- Codeplug, via the C Programming Forum, for invaluable code review, spotting two major mistakes, which led to about a 10% performance improvement across the board.
- Jeff Donner, for finding and solving a bug in the freelist test and providing an account on a 64-bit Linux box.
- Sebastiano Vigna, author of the invaluable PRNG Shootout site, for the design of the lock-free PRNG.
- William Brown, from RedHat and their LDAP project, for a build platform login, support and encouragement.